Top 10 masks for oily skin
Applying face masks is the thing that occupies the mind of every girl of us all the time in order to take care of the skin in a natural way.
But how can you do this step and each one has a different skin type That's why today I decided to present to you the best face mask by your skin type.
They are varied among those that help you in the treatment of skin problems such as acne, dry face, dead skin or even control the percentage of fat in the face, so as to get a bright and supple skin in a natural way that will take you only minutes.
Face masks for owners of oily skin
The mask for oily skin for the treatment of acne is one of the wonderful natural masks that you can resort to if you are one of the owners of oily skin prone to pills.
Aloe vera gel or aloe vera calms the grains in the face, and also helps to get rid of the bacteria in the pores that are the main cause of acne.
- Mix a tablespoon of aloe vera gel with one drop of tea tree oil and you can dilute the mixture with water drops.
- Put the mixture on a clean face and leave it for a few minutes.
-wash your face with cold water to get rid of the mixture and you will notice the result with repeated application.
Face mask of coffee and rose water
rose water is a great solution to moisturize and soften the face Especially when it is mixed with coffee, which helps you clean the skin and get rid of dead skin.
They also contribute to the treatment of dark circles in a natural way.
- Mix a cup of coffee with a teaspoon of rose water.
- Apply the mask on your face and massage for two minutes and leave it for a minute.
- Then wash the face with cool water to get rid of the trace of coffee.
face mask to treat blackheads
It is one of the best face masks that are easy to apply and are effective in getting rid of blackheads.
Which is one of the most common problems faced by owners of oily skin due to the secretion of a large percentage of fat on the face.
- Mix a tablespoon of gelatin with a tablespoon of water and crushed activated charcoal capsules.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture to the area of the T zone, nose or where there are blackheads.
-let the mixture dry and then peel it off the skin.
-with repeated application of the mask will become a skin free of blackheads.
Mask for oily skin from oats
Oatmeal is a healthy cereal that you can apply on the face for perfect skin.
It is based in getting rid of the oils accumulated on oily skin and also helps in reducing its secretion.
It also saves you from acne and black pimples in an easy and simple way when you take care of applying it regularly.
-tablespoon of oats with a little water.
- Apply the mixture on the skin for a few minutes.
- Wash the face with cool water to get rid of the trace of oats.
egg mask to reduce oil production in oily skin
Most of us suffer from the problem of skin secretion of a large percentage of fat, which always spoil your shape, especially on important occasions.
But with the application of egg mask will be easy to control the proportion of oils in the face without making it dry.
Eggs contain nutrients for the skin and absorb oils and prevent clogging of pores.
- Mix one egg white with one tablespoon aloe vera gel.
- Leave the mixture on the face for a few minutes and then wash with cold water.
lemon mask for acne treatment
Lemon is known to help kill bacteria and is therefore a good choice for those with oily skin as it acts as a natural facial cleanser, just take the following steps to enjoy its effectiveness.
- Squeeze a lemon and put its juice in a bowl.
- Put a cotton swab in the juice and pass it on the place of the grains.
-leave the lemon juice on the face overnight.
-Wash your face the next morning.
honey mask for oily skin
If you are looking for the best face mask for skin care to moisturize the skin and get a bright and supple skin in an easy way, I recommend you to try honey and avocado mask, which contains a lot of nutrients for the skin.
It also protects oily skin from the appearance of acne and helps you reduce the proportion of oils in the face and reduce pores.
- Mix a tablespoon of honey with a mashed avocado.
- Apply the mixture on the face and leave it for a period of about a minute.
-wash your face with cold water to get rid of the trace of the catcher and you will notice the difference after.
Face mask to treat acne trace
It is one of the best natural recipes or face masks suitable for oily skin because it helps you treat the effects of acne and dark spots on the skin that can be caused by Sun pigmentation or acne, which are difficult to get rid of.
- Mix a teaspoon of turmeric with a tablespoon of yogurt.
- Leave the mask on the face for a few minutes and wash it with cold water.
-repeat the mask once a week to get the desired result.
Note: be careful to use turmeric that is suitable for the skin and not turmeric that is used in cooking.
clay mask for oily skin
If you are looking for a face mask that helps you cleanse the skin perfectly, there is no better Natural Clay Mask.
Clay removes all impurities and toxins that can accumulate on the face, while lemon helps you kill bacteria and give you some vitamins and it helps you in reducing pores.
- Put a bag of green tea in boiling water and leave to cool.
- Mix a tablespoon of bentonite clay with a tablespoon of ground active charcoal and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
-gradually add green tea to the previous mixture until it becomes a homogeneous consistency.
-gently apply the mask to your face.
- Leave it for a few minutes or until it dries and then wash the face with cold water.
banana mask to get rid of dead skin
In order to properly care for the skin, you need to take care of getting rid of dead skin periodically.
For this banana and yogurt mask will help you moisturize the skin and get rid of dead skin.
Turmeric will also contribute to giving the skin some antioxidants that make the skin bright and supple.
Mix a banana with a tablespoon of yogurt and a teaspoon of turmeric.
- Apply a thick layer of the mixture on your face and then leave it on for a minute.
-wash the face with warm water.
Note: Be careful to use turmeric that is suitable for the skin and not turmeric that is used in cooking.
All photos of the article from anna shvets